Ace Bedbug Exterminating
Company History & Years in Operation
Ace Bed Bug Exterminating is a local company owned and operated locally. It has 8+ years of experience in the pest control industry.
Company’s Mission Statement
ABE aims to work with integrity and honesty. It is committed to bringing outstanding results to its customers. The company aims to build a long-lasting relationship with customers by providing them with a satisfaction guarantee.
ABE is best at bed bug control as it uses its high level of expertise in daily work. It aims to solve the most complex challenges which businesses face related to bed bugs. ABE’s proactive team is here to help protect their clients from bed bugs by using eco-friendly products and services.
How do we stand out from the rest?
- We offer eco-friendly solutions.
- We provide our clients with same-day service.
- We are consistent, reliable, and trustworthy.
- We train our staff for bed bug detection and protection.
- We provide on-site consultation.
- Our team consists of trained service specialists.
- We have a targeted program to meet your needs.
The expert team of Ace Bed Bug Exterminating consists of the following individuals:
- Luis Pantaleon, CEO
- Adrian Maldonado, Senior Service Specialist
- Jorge Granobles, Service Specialist
- Chris Nicholson, Service Specialist
- Noeliz Batista, Executive Assistant
Licensed and Insured
ABE is also licensed and insured, so you won’t have to worry about giving them access to your home or business. The company’s existing certification eliminates the chances of any scam or fraud.
Bed bugs are not just found in cheap motels. They can also be found in ships, care facilities, expensive hotels, and a lot of other places where a large number of people assemble. Bed bugs usually come out at night and tend to harm your business’ image and reputation. In that effect, it can further force you to replace your inventory at a high cost. Even worse, you might have to face a lawsuit if you don’t bring this matter to the experts!
ABE conducts thorough inspection so that you get all the possible solutions and treatments for your bed bug infestation. Aside from this, it educates companies about the different signs of bed bugs, including how they can leave a black stain on linens and mattresses. Likewise, you can find blood spots where bed bugs end up getting crushed accidentally. Moreover, it informs its customers about the places where they can find bed bugs, such as beddings, carpets, bedroom clutter, furniture, mattresses, and in between box springs.
Control & Removal
ABE has a dedicated team of experts who carries out a thorough examination of the infestation to provide the best possible eco-friendly products and equipment to get rid of bed bugs. Having successfully treated more than 10,000 homes, it offers a cutting-edge scientific single-treatment solution that kills bed bugs at the early stage of their development. This process can help minimize the harm by ensuring security and satisfaction.
You can hire the service by filling out its given form as a homeowner or as a corporate entity. By adding all the relevant information, you can submit the form, and the company will shortly get in touch with you to discuss your case.
How Do They Do It?
When you hire ABE services for your pest control problems, you can rest assured that you will get the most updated and effective solutions and treatments. It will show you how you can stay pest-free in the future as well.
The process involves three steps:
- Inspection. If you see signs of bed bugs in your home or company, make sure to complete the inspection instantly by hiring ABE services. This will immediately help identify the level of infestation.
- Extermination. ABE offers high-quality and guaranteed products to treat your home or business. The products are EPA-approved and safe. Moreover, it has the best pest management approach to make sure that you get rid of all the bed bugs in no time.
Monitoring. The work doesn’t just end at extermination! ABE makes sure you’re well-protected by providing you with a proper action plan for the future to avoid any further infestation.